ArrowMark is looking to add an experienced credit analyst to its established and growing CLO team. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with colleagues and portfolio managers to help drive the investment process through the identification, evaluation, analysis and recommendation of investment opportunities for the CLO Funds and private funds managed by the company;
- Performing in-depth fundamental analysis of companies within a specific industry sector or group of sectors in support of investment decision making;
- Evaluating both primary issuance and secondary opportunities with a focus on identifying risk and return drivers; and
- Developing and maintaining financial models, analyzing relative value and risk-adjusted return, assessing legal frameworks like credit agreements and providing “buy/sell/hold” recommendations aimed at achieving long-term investment goals of clients.
Experience, Qualifications, and Skills:
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience evaluating and monitoring sub-investment grade corporate credit exposures for CLOs, mutual funds, Business Development Company, separately managed accounts, credit hedge funds, or lending institution;
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills through fundamental research framework;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present views and recommendations to portfolio managers and investment committee in a concise and organized manner;
- Collaborative, inquisitive, and detail-oriented personality;
- Ability to work independently and in a highly collaborative team-oriented environment;
- Self-starter with continuous focus on self-improvement;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word, outlook, etc.); and
- Completion of undergraduate studies in business, accounting, or mathematical sciences. CFA, CPA, and/or MBA a plus.
Salary & Compensation & Benefits
Estimated Base Compensation*: [USD] The base salary range for this position is $100,000 — $150,000.
Annual Bonus Opportunity: Position is eligible to receive an annual discretionary bonus award. Individual bonuses are determined based on individual, team, and Company performance.
Benefits: ArrowMark is committed to offering eligible employees a full-suite of benefit options that includes comprehensive health and life benefits, 401(k) plan, flexible and health spending programs and access to a variety of voluntary benefits.
*The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado. Actual pay may be different.
For consideration, interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter directly to HR@arrowmarkpartners.com.